Benefits of coaching vary depending on what you are receiving coaching for. The benefits of coaching may also vary depending upon the individual coach. When considering coaching, it is best to find a professional life coach that you feel comfortable with.
The Top 10 Benefits of Coaching:
1. Safe Environment – You meet one-on-one with your coach whose total focus is on you achieving your goals and leading a happy life. You can safely share your feelings, your dreams and your goals with your coach without fear of ridicule or rejection.
2. Personal Growth – A good coach assists you in your path of personal growth, in discovering who you really are. Coaching is a magnificent journey to self-discovery while obtaining the skills and knowledge required to achieve the life of your dreams.
3. Gain Clarity – One of the top benefits of coaching is the ability to gain clarity regarding what you want (and do not want) in your life. Coaching helps you to set clear goals and achieve them.
4. Explore Options – Your coach assists you in exploring all of your options and helps you to weigh the pros and cons of each option and encourages you to follow your heart.
5. Identify Solutions – Every problem and challenge you face in your life has a variety of solutions. Your coach will brainstorm them with you until you find one that resonates with you.
6. Accountability – Your coach challenges you to take actions that are just beyond your comfort zone to help you realize your dreams and goals. Another one of the benefits of coaching is that your coach holds you accountable to do what you say.
7. Results – Another top benefit of coaching is the results you will get. By regularly meeting with your coach and taking the actions required to meet your goals, you will meet them at a faster pace, than if you go it alone.
8. Increased Confidence – When your reality and your future begin to look brighter it will motivate you to take more and more actions which will result in increased confidence.
9. Increased Satisfaction – When you change your thoughts and your daily habits, you begin to see with results. This leads to you feeling more grateful, happier and leads to an overall personal satisfaction with your life.
10. Creates Balance – Working with a coach helps you to see where your life is off balance. Focusing on those areas creates balance and harmony in your life and work.
If you are like most divorced women, you more than likely feel lost and alone after your divorce. You feel as if no one truly understands what you are going through and it seems as if everyone around you wants to tell you what to do without considering what it is you want. One of the benefits of coaching is that as your partner I work with you to sort out all of those emotions and get to the source of the real problem. For example, you may think that you are angry at your ex, but in reality you are just frightened of living life without him.
I have been where you are and understand a lot of the emotions you are feeling. We will focus on your present and your future – not the past – as you reclaim and create the life that you desire. You are invited to have a complimentary “Getting Unstuck” session with me, to help you identify the challenges that are keeping you stuck and to discover how to heal and move forward.